Frank Francis Burdett Waite1
#7148, (1882-December 1958)
|Birth*||1882 ||Frank Francis Burdett Waite was born in 1882 at Devizes, Wiltshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived at Regents Park Barracks, Albany Street, St Pancras, London, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||30 AUG 1903 ||He married Amelia Collis, daughter of John Anthony Douglas Collis and Sarah Wansbury Hayman, on 30 AUG 1903 at St Mary's Church, Newington, London, EnglandG.1 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Frank Francis Burdett Waite was employed as Platform porter, tube railway.3 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Amelia Collis lived at 14 White Lion Street, Clerkenwell, London, EnglandG, together with Violet Diana Waite, Irene May Waite and Alice Veronica Frances Waite.3 |
|Milit-Beg*||30 JAN 1915 ||Frank Francis Burdett Waite began military service on 30 JAN 1915 at Woolwich, London, EnglandG.4 |
|Milit-End*||1 JUL 1917 ||He ended military service on 1 JUL 1917 at London, London, EnglandG.5 |
|Death*||DEC 1958 ||He died in DEC 1958 at Wokingham, Berkshire, EnglandG.6 |
- [S80] London, Marriages & Banns, marriage; Frank Francis Burdett Waite, 21, father Henry, & Amelia Collis, 23, father John (dec), St Mary's Newington, no 144 p 72.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, Trooper.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S77] British Army records, Ordnance Corps, no 04457. Egyptian Expeditionary Froce. Previous service 3 years in 2nd Life Guards.
- [S77] British Army records, Pte., Ordnance Corps, no 04457. Egyptian Expeditionary Froce. Previous service 3 years in 2nd Life Guards.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 78, Wokingham, Berks., Dec 1958, vol 6a 244.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016