Frank Ernest Young1
#7364, (22 April 1894-December 1977)
|Birth*||22 APR 1894 ||Frank Ernest Young was born on 22 APR 1894 at Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||3 JUN 1894 ||He was baptized on 3 JUN 1894 at Holy Trinity Church, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He lived with Ernest George Young and Ellen Louisa Davis at 4 Park Road, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, EnglandG, together with Ada Louisa Young.3 |
|Occupation*||22 JUN 1927 ||The occupation of Frank Ernest Young was 'Gas fitter.4' |
|Marriage*||22 JUN 1927 ||He married Elsie Wise on 22 JUN 1927 at St Mary the Virgin Church, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, EnglandG.4 |
|Occupation||29 SEP 1939 ||The occupation of Frank Ernest Young was 'Plumber & Decorator.5' |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||He and Elsie Wise lived at 2 Friday Street, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, EnglandG, together with Mary Elsie Young.6 |
|Death*||DEC 1977 ||Frank Ernest Young died in DEC 1977 at Henley-on-Thames, OxfordshireG, aged 83.7 |
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & place.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., Frank Ernest Young, parents Ernest George & Ellen louisa, Holy Trinity, Henley on Thames, Oxon., no 068, p 134.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, note three children not living at census.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Frank Ernest Young, 33, father Ernest George, & Elsie Wise, 31, father Solomon, St Mary's Henley on Thames, Oxon., no 224, p 112.
- [S124] 1939 census.
- [S124] 1939 census, one blanked line.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 83, Henley, Oxon., Dec 1977, vol 20 2227.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016