#7458, (September 1854-December 1926)
|Birth*||SEP 1854 ||Emily Stevens was born in SEP 1854 at Ash next Ridley, Kent, EnglandG.2 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871 ||She lived at Oak Farm House, Ash next Ridley, Kent, EnglandG.3 |
|Marriage*||DEC 1872 ||She married George Burnett, son of John Burnett and Mary Streatfield, in DEC 1872 at Stansted, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Emily Stevens and George Burnett lived at Horse & Groom Road, Stansted, Kent, EnglandG, together with Emily Burnett, Alice Burnett and Frederick T Burnett.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Emily Stevens and George Burnett lived at 4 York Road, Northfleet, Kent, EnglandG, together with Alice Burnett, Mary A Burnett and Edith Claire Lilian Burnett.5 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Emily Stevens and George Burnett lived at 52 Buckingham Road, Northfleet, Kent, EnglandG, together with Edith Claire Lilian Burnett.6 |
|Death*||DEC 1926 ||Emily Stevens died in DEC 1926 at Northfleet, Kent, EnglandG, aged 72.7 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; George Burnett & Emily Stevens, Malling, Kent, Oct-Dec 1972, vol 2a 783.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Dartford, Kent, Jul-Sep 1854, vol 2a 213.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, with mother Ann & brother.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, note Emily had 12 children, only 4 living at this census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 72, Strood, Kent, Dec 1926, vol 2a 849.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, date & place.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, date & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016