#7459, (March 1874-31 January 1915)
|Birth*||MAR 1874 ||Emily Burnett was born in MAR 1874 at Stansted, Kent, EnglandG.2,3 |
|Baptism||12 APR 1874 ||She was baptized on 12 APR 1874 at St Mary's Church, Stansted, Kent, EnglandG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||She lived with George Burnett and Emily Stevens at Horse & Groom Road, Stansted, Kent, EnglandG, together with Alice Burnett and Frederick T Burnett.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||Emily Burnett lived at 'Leather Bottle', Dover Road, Northfleet, Kent, EnglandG.5 |
|Marriage*||JUL 1896 ||She married Jesse John Cecil Osbourne in JUL 1896 at Northfleet, Kent, EnglandG.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||Emily Burnett and Jesse John Cecil Osbourne lived at 2 York Road, Northfleet, Kent, EnglandG, together with Jesse John C Osbourne, Lewis James Osbourne and Edith May Osbourne.7 |
|Residence||12 JUL 1902 ||Emily Burnett lived at Strood Union Workhouse, Strood, Kent, EnglandG, together with Lewis James Osbourne, Jesse John C Osbourne and Frederick Thomas Osbourne.8 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Emily Burnett and Jesse John Cecil Osbourne lived at 9 Brunswick Gardens, Gravesend, Kent, EnglandG, together with Jesse John C Osbourne, Frederick Thomas Osbourne, Alfred George T Osbourne and Albert Edward Osbourne.9 |
|Death*||31 JAN 1915 ||Emily Burnett died on 31 JAN 1915 at Northfleet, KentG, aged 40.10 |
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, date & place.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Malling, Kent, Apr-Jun 1874, vol 2a 523.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., Emily Burnett, parents George & Emily, Stanstead, Kent.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, servant, in Public House.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Emily Burnett & Jesse john Osbourne, Strood, Kent, Jul-Sep 1896, vol 2a 1087.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, Admittance, husband not listed but named. Northfleet.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 42, Woolwich, London, Jan-Mar 1915, vol 1d 1839.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & place.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016