#7483, (March 1886-4 September 1955)
|Birth*||MAR 1886 ||Richard Burnett was born in MAR 1886 at Stansted, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived with Eliza Ann Nichols and William Burnett at Horse & Groom, Stansted, Kent, EnglandG, together with Arthur Alfred Burnett, William John Burnett, Lydia Gertrude Burnett, Frederick Burnett and Septimus Charles Burnett DCM, MM.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Richard Burnett lived with William Burnett and Eliza Ann Nichols at Priesthood Cottage, Meopham, Kent, EnglandG, together with Arthur Alfred Burnett, William John Burnett, Frederick Burnett, Septimus Charles Burnett DCM, MM, Clara May Burnett and Ernest Herbert Burnett.4 |
|Residence||1 MAY 1910 ||Richard Burnett lived at Strood Union Workhouse, Strood, Kent, EnglandG.5 |
|Residence||7 MAY 1910 ||He lived at Kent Council Lunatic Asylum, Maidstone, Kent, EnglandG.6 |
|Residence*||AUG 1955 ||He lived at 21 Lindenthorpe Road, Broadstairs, Kent, EnglandG.7 |
|Death*||4 SEP 1955 ||He died on 4 SEP 1955 at The General Hospital, Margate, Kent, EnglandG, aged 69.8,9 |
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Malling, Kent, Jan-Mar 1886, vol 2a 661.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & place.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, Poor Law Union records, Strood Union, 1910, p 89. admission from meopham, age 22.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, Poor Law Union records, Strood Union, 1910, p 90. discharge to Barming Asylum.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place of residence, probate to widow Eileen.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 71, Thanet, Kent, Sep 1955, vol 5b 624.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, probate to widow Eileen.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016