Frederick Thomas Cheeseman1
#7970, (17 January 1874-22 October 1951)
|Birth*||17 JAN 1874 ||Frederick Thomas Cheeseman was born on 17 JAN 1874 at St Kilda, Melbourne, Victoria, AustraliaG.2 |
|Baptism||4 JUN 1874 ||He was baptized on 4 JUN 1874 at St Stephen's Church, Richmond, Victoria, AustralIaG.3 |
|Marriage*||1902 ||He married Maud Lucy Burrows in 1902 at Victoria, AustraliaG.4 |
|Occupation*||1919 ||The occupation of Frederick Thomas Cheeseman was 'Jeweller.5' |
|Residence*||1919 ||He and Maud Lucy Burrows lived at 2 Ames Avenue, Murrumbeena, Melbourne, Victoria, AustraliaG.5 |
|Occupation||1931 ||The occupation of Frederick Thomas Cheeseman was 'Gardener.6' |
|Residence||1931 ||He and Maud Lucy Burrows lived at 21 Barkley Street, Brighton, Victoria, AustraliaG.6 |
|Death*||22 OCT 1951 ||Frederick Thomas Cheeseman died on 22 OCT 1951 at Hampton, Melbourne, Victoria, AustraliaG, aged 77.1 |
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, death, Fredk Thos Cheeseman, age 77, parents father Richd, mother Jane Eliz Walker, Hampton, VIC, 1951, no 13329.
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, birth, Frederickk Thomas Cheeseman, father Richardd, mother Jane Elizabth Walker, St Kilda, VIC, 1874, no 5674.
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, birth & bapt., Frederick Thomas Cheeseman, parents Richard & Jane Elizabeth, St Stephen's, Richmond, VIC, fhl 992953.
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, marriage, Fredk Thos Cheeseman & Maud Lucy Burrows, VIC, 1902, ref 2326, no 2326R.
- [S121] Australian Census, Victoria, Henty, Oakleigh, 1919, p 14.
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, Electoral Roll; Henty, Brighton, Brighton, 1931, p 39.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016