Maud Lucy Burrows1
|Birth*||1880 ||Maud Lucy Burrows was born in 1880 at Briton, Victoria, AustraliaG.2 |
|Marriage*||1902 ||She married Frederick Thomas Cheeseman, son of Richard Cheeseman and Jane Elizabeth Walker, in 1902 at Victoria, AustraliaG.3 |
|Residence*||1919 ||Maud Lucy Burrows and Frederick Thomas Cheeseman lived at 2 Ames Avenue, Murrumbeena, Melbourne, Victoria, AustraliaG.4 |
|Residence||1931 ||Maud Lucy Burrows and Frederick Thomas Cheeseman lived at 21 Barkley Street, Brighton, Victoria, AustraliaG.5 |
|Death*||1941 ||Maud Lucy Burrows died in 1941 at Brighton, Melbourne, Victoria, AustraliaG.6 |
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, marriage, Fredk Thos Cheeseman & Lucy Maud Burrows, VIC, 1902, no 2326R.
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, birth, Maude Burrows, father Wm, mother Amelia Running, Briton, VIC, 1880, no 20641.
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, marriage, Fredk Thos Cheeseman & Maud Lucy Burrows, VIC, 1902, ref 2326, no 2326R.
- [S121] Australian Census, Victoria, Henty, Oakleigh, 1919, p 14.
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, Electoral Roll; Henty, Brighton, Brighton, 1931, p 39.
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, death, Maud Lucy Cheeseman, age 60, father Wm Burrows, mother Chtte Amelia Rummy, Stone, VIC, 1941, no 2318.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016