William Henry Bashford1
#7999, (10 February 1866-December 1934)
|Birth*||10 FEB 1866 ||William Henry Bashford was born on 10 FEB 1866 at Dulwich, Surrey, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||9 SEP 1866 ||He was baptized on 9 SEP 1866 at St John the Evangelist, Dulwich, Surrey, EnglandG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||He lived with Thomas Bashford and Sophia Pryke at 6 Carwell Street, Tooting Graveney, Surrey, EnglandG, together with Thomas Bashford, Emily Jane Bashford, Amelia Ann Bashford, Albert Edward Bashford, James Bashford and Ellen Bashford.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||William Henry Bashford lived with Sophia Pryke at 2 Morley Terrace, Selkirk Road, Tooting Graveney, Surrey, EnglandG, together with Amelia Ann Bashford, Albert Edward Bashford, James Bashford and Ellen Bashford.5 |
|(Witness) Marriage||8 JAN 1899 ||William Henry Bashford witnessed the marriage of Hannah Elizabeth Edith Mann and James Bashford on 8 JAN 1899 at Holy Innocents Church, Hammersmith, Middlesex, EnglandG.6,7 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||William Henry Bashford lived at 90 Kew Road, Battersea, Surrey, EnglandG.8 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1901 ||The occupation of William Henry Bashford was 'Gardener.9' |
|Marriage*||6 OCT 1903 ||He married Ann Edwards on 6 OCT 1903 at St Michael & All Angels, Southfields, Wandsworth, Surrey, EnglandG.10,11 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||William Henry Bashford was employed as Foreman Park Keeper.12 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Ann Edwards lived at 30 Howson Road, Brockley, Surrey, EnglandG, together with George William Bashford.12 |
|Death*||DEC 1934 ||William Henry Bashford died in DEC 1934 at Surrey, EnglandG, aged 68.13 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Camberwell, London, Jan-Mar 1866, vol 1d 575.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & place.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., William Henry Bashfort, paretns, Thomas & Sophia, St John the Baptist, East Dulwich, no 395, p 50.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage, James Bashford, 30, father Thomas (dec.), & Hannah Elizabeth Edith Mann, 26, father Thomas Walter George, Holy Innocents, Hammersmith, no 203, p 102.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; James Bashford & Hannah Ellizabeth E Mann, Fulham, London, Jan-Mar 1899, vol 1a 369.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, boarder, Sellers.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; William Henry Bashford, 37, father Thomas (dec.), & Ann Edwards, 34, father George, St Michael & All Angels, Wandsworth, no 104, p 52.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; Ann Edwards & William Henry Bashford, Wandsworth, London, Oct-Dec 1903, vol 1d 1085.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 67, Surrey Mid East, Dec 1934, vol 2a 301.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt; George William Bashford, parents William Henry & Ann, St Michael & All Angels, Southfields, no 1451, p 182.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016