#8001, (2 May 1868-8 October 1940)
|Birth*||2 MAY 1868 ||James Bashford was born on 2 MAY 1868 at Wargrave, Berkshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||He lived with Thomas Bashford and Sophia Pryke at 6 Carwell Street, Tooting Graveney, Surrey, EnglandG, together with Thomas Bashford, Emily Jane Bashford, Amelia Ann Bashford, William Henry Bashford, Albert Edward Bashford and Ellen Bashford.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||James Bashford lived with Sophia Pryke at 2 Morley Terrace, Selkirk Road, Tooting Graveney, Surrey, EnglandG, together with Amelia Ann Bashford, Albert Edward Bashford, William Henry Bashford and Ellen Bashford.4 |
|Occupation*||1899 ||The occupation of James Bashford was 'Traveller.5' |
|Marriage*||8 JAN 1899 ||He married Hannah Elizabeth Edith Mann on 8 JAN 1899 at Holy Innocents Church, Hammersmith, Middlesex, EnglandG, witnessed by Ellen Bashford and William Henry Bashford.6,7 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||James Bashford and Hannah Elizabeth Edith Mann lived at 23 Andover Road, Hammersmith, Middlesex, EnglandG, together with James Morse Bashford and Thomas Bashford.8 |
|Occupation||2 APR 1911 ||The occupation of James Bashford was 'Hawker & Carrier.9' |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Hannah Elizabeth Edith Mann lived at Manor Street, Wistow, Leicestershire, EnglandG, together with James Morse Bashford, Thomas Bashford, Sophia Hannah Bashford, Ellen Bashford and Alice Bashford.9 |
|Death*||8 OCT 1940 ||James Bashford died on 8 OCT 1940 at Peterborough, Northamptonshire, EnglandG, aged 72.2 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Wokingham, Berks., Apr-Jun 1968, vol 2c 383.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & place.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S48] Parish Register, on marriage register.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage, James Bashford, 30, father Thomas (dec.), & Hannah Elizabeth Edith Mann, 26, father Thomas Walter George, Holy Innocents, Hammersmith, no 203, p 102.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; James Bashford & Hannah Ellizabeth E Mann, Fulham, London, Jan-Mar 1899, vol 1a 369.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, with Thomas & Sophia Mann, in-laws.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016