#8089, (7 September 1922-2013)
|Birth*||7 SEP 1922 ||Roy Bashford was born on 7 SEP 1922 at St Ives, Huntingdonshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||APR 1924 ||He lived with James Morse Bashford and Rose Louise Hodson at The Whitmore Arms Hotel, Grays, Essex, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Emigration||22 MAY 1924 ||Roy Bashford emigrated with James Morse Bashford and Rose Louise Hodson on 22 MAY 1924 from London, EnglandG.2 |
|Milit-Beg*||1939 ||Roy Bashford began military service in 1939 at Field, WA, AustraliaG.3 |
|Marriage*||1941 ||He married an unknown person in 1941 at Mount Barker, WA, AustraliaG.4 |
|Death*||2013 ||He died in 2013 at WA, AustraliaG.5 |
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, St Ives, Cambs., Oct-Dec 1922, vol 3b 358, mother Hodson.
- [S61] Passengers, Aberdeen Line, London to Albany, WA, 'Euripides'.
- [S38] Australian War Memorial .pdf copies of original typed records.
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, marriage; Roy Bashford, Plantagenet, WA, 1941, no 16.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, from Lynley Bashford family on Ancestry.com, no ref.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016