Rose Louise Hodson1
#8088, (17 September 1897-5 December 1994)
|Birth*||17 SEP 1897 ||Rose Louise Hodson was born on 17 SEP 1897 at St Ives, Huntingdonshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||DEC 1921 ||She married James Morse Bashford, son of James Bashford and Hannah Elizabeth Edith Mann, in DEC 1921 at St Ives, HuntingdonshireG.1 |
|Residence||APR 1924 ||Rose Louise Hodson and James Morse Bashford lived at The Whitmore Arms Hotel, Grays, Essex, EnglandG, together with Roy Bashford.3 |
|Emigration*||22 MAY 1924 ||Rose Louise Hodson and James Morse Bashford emigrated on 22 MAY 1924 from London, EnglandG.3 |
|Residence*||1939 ||Rose Louise Hodson and James Morse Bashford lived at Evergreen, Northcliffe, WA, AustraliaG.4 |
|Residence||1943 ||Rose Louise Hodson and James Morse Bashford lived at Group 121, Northcliffe, WA, AustraliaG.5 |
|Note*||20 SEP 1955 ||Rose Louise Hodson and James Morse Bashford arrived back at Fremantle on 15 Oct 1955 for Evergreen, Northcliffe. on 20 SEP 1955 from at 209 Dogsthorpe Road, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, EnglandG.6 |
|Residence||1977 ||Rose Louise Hodson and James Morse Bashford lived at 91 Meerup Street, Northcliffe, WA, AustraliaG.7 |
|Death*||5 DEC 1994 ||Rose Louise Hodson died on 5 DEC 1994 at Glendalough, Stirling, WA, AustraliaG, aged 97.8 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; James Bashford & Rose L Hodson, St Ives, Hunts., Oct-Dec 1921, vol 3b 725.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, St Ives, Herts., Oct-Dec 1897, vol 3b 279.
- [S61] Passengers, Aberdeen Line, London to Albany, WA, 'Euripides'.
- [S38] Australian War Memorial .pdf copies of original typed records.
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, WA, Forrest, Nelson, 1943, p 6.
- [S61] Passengers, returning to Australia on 'Strathmore' to Sydney.
- [S121] Australian Census, WA, Forrest, Nelson, 1977, p 3.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, from Barron family on Ancestry.com, no ref.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016