George William Marner1
#8338, (16 March 1893-24 April 1958)
|Birth*||16 MAR 1893 ||George William Marner was born on 16 MAR 1893 at Bognor Regis, Sussex, EnglandG.2 |
|Baptism||16 APR 1893 ||He was baptized on 16 APR 1893 at St John's Church, Bognor Regis, Sussex, EnglandG.3 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1922 ||He married Mabel Miriam Dinnadge, daughter of David Dinnadge and Emma Olive Green, in JUN 1922 at Brighton, Sussex, EnglandG.1 |
|Occupation*||1950 ||The occupation of George William Marner was 'Upholsterer.4' |
|Death*||24 APR 1958 ||He died on 24 APR 1958 at 2 Bassett Road, Bognor Regis, Sussex, EnglandG, aged 65.5,6 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Mabel M Dinnadge & George W Marner, Brighton, Sussex, Apr-Jun 1922, vol 2b 536.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Westhampnett, Sussex, Apr-Jun 1893, vol 2b 372.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, birth & bapt., George William Marner, parents George Ernest & Harriet Eliza, St Johns, Bognor, fhl 2142084.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, probate to husband George Willima Marner.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 65, Chichester, Sussex, Jun 1958, vol 5h 570.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, probate to Beryl Gladys Augood.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016