#8336, (1859-September 1911)
|Birth*||1859 ||David Dinnadge was born in 1859 at Hastings, Sussex, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||He lived with William Dinnadge and Eliza Dolley at 60 Elder Street, Brighton, Sussex, EnglandG, together with William Henry Dinnadge, Robert Dinnadge and George Dinnadge.2 |
|Marriage*||MAR 1892 ||David Dinnadge married Emma Olive Green in MAR 1892 at Mayfair, London, EnglandG.3 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||David Dinnadge was employed as Poulterer.4 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He lived at 3 Coleman Street, Brighton, Sussex, EnglandG, together with Mabel Miriam Dinnadge.5 |
|Death*||SEP 1911 ||David Dinnadge died in SEP 1911 at Brighton, Sussex, EnglandG.1 |
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 52, Brighton, Sussex, Jul-Sep 1911, vol 2b 234.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, lodgers, Pugh family.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Emma Olive Green & David Dinnadge, St George Hanover Square, London, Jan-Mar 1892, vol 1a 536.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, lodgers with Cornford family.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & place, with father.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016