Charles Leslie Dinnadge1
#8436, (October 1919-30 March 1955)
|Birth*||OCT 1919 ||Charles Leslie Dinnadge was born in OCT 1919 at Wandsworth, Surrey, EnglandG.1 |
|Marriage*||MAR 1938 ||He married Bertha Thornton in MAR 1938 at Surrey, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||Charles Leslie Dinnadge lived with Charles Henry Dinnadge and Annie Louisa Snelling at 12 Legion Court, Merton, Surrey, EnglandG, together with George Robert Dinnadge.3 |
|Death*||30 MAR 1955 ||Charles Leslie Dinnadge died on 30 MAR 1955 at St Thomas' Hospital, Hambledon, Surrey, EnglandG, aged 35.4,5 |
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Wandsworth, London, Oct-Dec 1919, vol 1d 1350, mother Snelling.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Charles L Dinnadge & Bertha Thornton, Surre Mid E, Jan-Mar 1938, vol 2a 397.
- [S124] 1939 census, four lines blanked.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 36, Surrey SW, Jun 1955, vol 5g 832.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, place & date, probate to widow.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Surrey, Mid E, Jan-Mar 1940, vol 2a 552, mother Thornton.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Surrey, SE, Oct-Dec 1941, vol 2a 1191, mother Thornton.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016