#8602, (June 1857-March 1923)
|Birth*||JUN 1857 ||Charles Spencer was born in JUN 1857 at Southampton, Hampshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||He lived with John Spencer and Mary Ann Veal at Neston Common, St Mary Extra, Hampshire, EnglandG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Charles Spencer lived with John Spencer and Mary Ann Veal at Temperance Cottages, St Mary Extra, Hampshire, EnglandG.4 |
|Marriage*||DEC 1879 ||Charles Spencer married Jane Jeffery, daughter of John James Jeffery and Elizabeth Chalk, in DEC 1879 at Southampton, HampshireG.5 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1891 ||Charles Spencer was employed as Bricklayer's labourer.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||He and Jane Jeffery lived at 12 Church Road, Hound, Hampshire, EnglandG, together with Mary Jane Spencer.6 |
|Death*||MAR 1923 ||Charles Spencer died in MAR 1923 at Southampton, HampshireG, aged 65.7 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, South Stoneham, Hants., Apr-Jun 1857, vol 2c 48.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, age & place.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, and 3 more children.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, with 5 other children.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Jane Jeffery & Charles Spencer, Southampton, Hants., Oct-Dec 1879, vol 2c 59.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 66, Southampton, Hants., Mar 1923, vol 2c 25.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016