#8605, (1823-September 1888)
|Birth*||1823 ||John Spencer was born in 1823 at Hound, Hampshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Marriage*||26 DEC 1847 ||He married Mary Ann Veal, daughter of John Veal and Frances Lewis, on 26 DEC 1847 at Southampton, Hampshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||John Spencer and Mary Ann Veal lived at Neston Common, St Mary Extra, Hampshire, EnglandG, together with Charles Spencer.3 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||John Spencer and Mary Ann Veal lived at Temperance Cottages, St Mary Extra, Hampshire, EnglandG, together with Charles Spencer.4 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1881 ||John Spencer was employed as Builder's labourer.5 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||He and Mary Ann Veal lived at Botany Bay, St Mary Extra, Hampshire, EnglandG.6 |
|Death*||SEP 1888 ||John Spencer died in SEP 1888 at South Stoneham, Hampshire, EnglandG.7 |
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, age & place.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Mary Ann Veal, 22, father John, & John Spencer, 24, father John, Southampton, Hants., Oct-Dec 1847, vol 7 365. and fhl 1041728.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, and 3 more children.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, with 5 other children.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, with 2 sons & dau.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 65, South Stoneham, Hants., Jul-Sep 1888, vol 2c 24.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016