Philip Coe Palmer1
#8639, (September 1866-25 October 1944)
|Birth*||SEP 1866 ||Philip Coe Palmer was born in SEP 1866 at Grosmont, Yorkshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||He lived with Philip Palmer and Elizabeth Barnett at 4 Waterloo Cottages, Grosmont, Yorkshire, EnglandG, together with Sarah Jane Palmer.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||Philip Coe Palmer lived at Slate Hill, Danby, Yorkshire, EnglandG.4 |
|Emigration*||1888 ||He emigrated in 1888 from Yorkshire, EnglandG.5 |
|Residence||11 JUN 1900 ||He lived at Haverford, Delaware, Pennsylvania, USAG.6 |
|Employment*||11 JUN 1900 ||He was employed as Farm Foreman.7 |
|Residence||19 APR 1910 ||He lived at 1100 County Line Road, Radnor, Delaware, Pennsylvania, USAG.8 |
|Residence||10 APR 1930 ||He lived at 307 Queen Anne Avenue, Seattle, King, Washington, USAG.5 |
|Residence||13 APR 1940 ||He lived at West Highland Drive, Seattle, King, Washington, USAG.9 |
|Death*||25 OCT 1944 ||He died on 25 OCT 1944 at Seattle, King, Washington, USAG, aged 78.10 |
|Burial*||NOV 1944 ||He was buried in NOV 1944 at Acacia Memorial Park, Seattle, King, Washington, USAG.11 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Whitby, Yorks., Jul-Sep 1866, vol 9d 391.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & place.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, servant, Hughill residence.
- [S42] US census, 1930, with wife, Charlotte, age 58, b. Illinois, parents German, occupation nil.
- [S43] US census, 1900, servant, Valentine household.
- [S43] US census, 1900, Farm foreman, Valentines.
- [S47] US census, 1910, Farm Manager, with wife Charlotte.
- [S98] US Census 1940, with wife Charlotte.
- [S59] USPRI, death, age 79, father Philip Palmer, mother Elizabeth Barnett, spouse Charlotte, Seattle, WA, fhl 2032316, id 4513.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, fingagrave.com, #83258109, Mausoleum MC101, Crypt 29.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016