#8956, (March 1856-December 1926)
|Birth*||MAR 1856 ||George Carver was born in MAR 1856 at Wrestlingworth, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Baptism||25 MAY 1856 ||He was baptized on 25 MAY 1856 at Wrestlingworth, BedfordshireG.2 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived at Belle Vue Terrace, East Ardsley, Yorkshire, EnglandG.3 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1881 ||He was employed as Railway labourer.4 |
|Marriage*||19 APR 1883 ||He married Phoebe Pratt, daughter of George Pratt and Sophia Palmer, on 19 APR 1883 at St Michael's Church, East Ardsley, Yorkshire, EnglandG.5,1 |
|Employment||2 APR 1911 ||George Carver was employed as Foreman Platelayer.6 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He lived at Falls, East Ardsley, Yorkshire, EnglandG, together with Herbert Carver and Maud Carver.6 |
|Death*||DEC 1926 ||George Carver died in DEC 1926 at Wakefield, Yorkshire, EnglandG, aged 70.7 |
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Phebe Pratt, 22, father George, & George Carver, 24, father Thomas, St Michael, East Ardsley, Yorks., no 271, p 136.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., George Carver, parents Thomas & Lydia, Wrestlingworth, Beds., fhl 1279195.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, with mother & siblings.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; George Carver & Phoebe Pratt, Wakefield, Yorks., Apr-Jun 1883, vol 9c 5.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 70, Wakefield, Yorks., Dec 1926, vol 9c 58.
- [S48] Parish Register, birth & bapt., Herbert Carver, parents George & Phoebe, St Mary Magdelene, Outwood, Yorks, no 2202, p 276.
- [S48] Parish Register, birth & bapt., Maud Carver, parents George & Phoebe, St Mary Magdelene, Outwood, Yorks, no 1369, p 172.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016