#8955, (1860-December 1912)
|Birth*||1860 ||Phoebe Pratt was born in 1860 at Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||She lived with George Pratt and Sophia Palmer at Town Street, Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, EnglandG, together with William Pratt, George Pratt, John Thomas Pratt and Mary Ann Pratt.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Phoebe Pratt lived with George Pratt at Deeping St James, LincolnshireG, together with William Pratt, John Thomas Pratt and Mary Ann Pratt.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||Phoebe Pratt lived at 137 Clinton Terrace, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, EnglandG.4 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1881 ||She was employed as Domestic Cook.5 |
|Marriage*||19 APR 1883 ||She married George Carver on 19 APR 1883 at St Michael's Church, East Ardsley, Yorkshire, EnglandG.6,7 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Phoebe Pratt lived with John William Pratt and Mary Ann Dunning at 27 Good Hope Row, Normanton, Yorkshire, EnglandG, together with William Pratt.8 |
|Death*||DEC 1912 ||Phoebe Pratt died in DEC 1912 at Leeds, Yorkshire, EnglandG.9 |
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, age & place, mother Sophia.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, servant, Bedells household. next to sister Mary Ann.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; George Carver & Phoebe Pratt, Wakefield, Yorks., Apr-Jun 1883, vol 9c 5.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Phebe Pratt, 22, father George, & George Carver, 24, father Thomas, St Michael, East Ardsley, Yorks., no 271, p 136.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 51, Leeds, Yorks., Oct-Dec 1912, vol 9b 440.
- [S48] Parish Register, birth & bapt., Herbert Carver, parents George & Phoebe, St Mary Magdelene, Outwood, Yorks, no 2202, p 276.
- [S48] Parish Register, birth & bapt., Maud Carver, parents George & Phoebe, St Mary Magdelene, Outwood, Yorks, no 1369, p 172.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016