John William Pratt1
#8969, (8 July 1882-24 July 1958)
|Birth*||8 JUL 1882 ||John William Pratt was born on 8 JUL 1882 at Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived with William Pratt and Susan Rebecca ? at Wakefield Road, East Ardsley, Yorkshire, EnglandG.3 |
|Marriage*||17 SEP 1910 ||John William Pratt married Mary Ann Dunning on 17 SEP 1910 at All Saints Church, Castleford, Yorkshire, EnglandG.4,5 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||John William Pratt and Mary Ann Dunning lived at 27 Good Hope Row, Normanton, Yorkshire, EnglandG, together with William Pratt and Phoebe Pratt.6 |
|Employment*||29 SEP 1939 ||John William Pratt was employed as Foreman colliery worker.7 |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||He and Mary Ann Dunning lived at 'Mowbray', Wood Lane, Featherstone, Yorkshire, EnglandG.7 |
|Death*||24 JUL 1958 ||John William Pratt died on 24 JUL 1958 at St Lukes Hospital, Bradford, Yorkshire, EnglandG, aged 76.8 |
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 66, Leeds, Yorks., Mar 1949, vol 2c 290.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bourne, Lincs., Jul-Sep 1882, vol 7a 271.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; John William Pratt, 28, father William, & Mary Ann Dunning, 27, father Benjamin, All Saints, Castleford, no 163, p 82.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; John W Pratt & Mary A Dunning, Pontefract, Yorks., Jul-Sep 1910. vol 9c 186.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S124] 1939 census.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, place & date, probater to Walter Pratt.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, 1 month old.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016