#8979, (April 1864-30 June 1941)
|Birth*||APR 1864 ||Matthew Duck was born in APR 1864 at Grosmont, Yorkshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||OCT 1893 ||He married Sarah Jane Palmer, daughter of Philip Palmer and Elizabeth Barnett, in OCT 1893 at Grosmont, YorkshireG.1 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1901 ||The occupation of Matthew Duck was 'Carman, own account.3' |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||He and Sarah Jane Palmer lived at Fairhead, Grosmont, Yorkshire, EnglandG, together with William Philip Duck, Margaret Duck and Mary Constance Duck.3 |
|Occupation||2 APR 1911 ||The occupation of Matthew Duck was 'Farmer.4' |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He and Sarah Jane Palmer lived at Grosmont, YorkshireG, together with William Philip Duck, Margaret Duck, Mabel Duck, Frank Duck and Raymond Duck.4 |
|Death*||30 JUN 1941 ||Matthew Duck died on 30 JUN 1941 at Fairhead, Yorkshire, EnglandG, aged 77.1 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Matthew Duck & Sarah J Palmer, Whitby, Yorks, Oct-Dec 1893, vol 9d 859.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Whitby, Yorks., Apr-Jun 1864, vol 9d 403.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Whitby, Yorks., Oct-Dec 1895, vol 9d 446.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & place.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, date & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016