Maud Olive Todd1
#9752, (7 February 1901-17 January 1984)
|Birth*||7 FEB 1901 ||Maud Olive Todd was born on 7 FEB 1901 at Kettering, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||10 MAR 1901 ||She was baptized on 10 MAR 1901 at St Andrew's Church, Kettering, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||She lived with Arthur Todd and Sarah Jane Sharman at 12 Union Street, Kettering, Northamptonshire, EnglandG, together with Winifred May Todd and Horace Edgar Todd.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Maud Olive Todd lived with Sarah Jane Sharman at 163 Regent Street, Kettering, Northamptonshire, EnglandG, together with Winifred May Todd and Ella Todd.4 |
|Marriage*||2 JUL 1925 ||Maud Olive Todd married George Charles Chaplin on 2 JUL 1925 at Kettering, NorthamptonshireG.5 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||Maud Olive Todd and George Charles Chaplin lived at 15 Wynethorpe Rise, Leicester, Leicestershire, EnglandG, together with Norman Chaplin.6 |
|Death*||17 JAN 1984 ||Maud Olive Todd died on 17 JAN 1984 at 40 Heather Avenue, Scratby, Norfolk, EnglandG, aged 82.7,8 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Kettering, Northants, Jan-Mar 1901, vol 3b 193.
- [S48] Parish Register, birth & bapt, Maud Olive Todd, parents Arthur & Sarah Jane, St Andrews, Kettering, Northants., no 537, p 68.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Maud O Todd & George C Chaplin, Kettering, Northants., Jul-Sep 1925, vol 3b 433.
- [S124] 1939 register, 2 blanked lines.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 82, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, Jan 1984, vol 10 1285.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Kettering, Northants., Jul-Sep 1929, vol 3b 199, mother Todd.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Leicesters, Leics., Jul-Sep 1935, vol 7a 409, mother Todd.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016