Horace Edgar Todd1
#9755, (26 March 1899-)
|Birth*||26 MAR 1899 ||Horace Edgar Todd was born on 26 MAR 1899 at Kettering, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||7 MAY 1899 ||He was baptized on 7 MAY 1899 at St Andrew's Church, Kettering, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived with Arthur Todd and Sarah Jane Sharman at 12 Union Street, Kettering, Northamptonshire, EnglandG, together with Winifred May Todd and Maud Olive Todd.4 |
|Immigration*||21 OCT 1906 ||Horace Edgar Todd immigrated on 21 OCT 1906 to Montreal, Quebec, CanadaG.5 |
|Note*||28 OCT 1906 ||He A Dr Bernado's shipment Liverpool to Quebec. on 28 OCT 1906.5 |
|Residence*||1911 ||He lived at Victoria, Peel, Ontario, CanadaG.6 |
|Occupation*||8 FEB 1916 ||The occupation of Horace Edgar Todd was 'Farmer.7' |
|Milit-Beg*||8 FEB 1916 ||He began military service on 8 FEB 1916 at Bradford, Ontario, CanadaG.7 |
|Marriage*||17 NOV 1920 ||He married Mary Alena Oster on 17 NOV 1920 at York, Ontario, CanadaG.8 |
|Residence*||1921 ||Horace Edgar Todd and Mary Alena Oster lived at Scott, York, Ontario, CanadaG.9 |
|Residence||1957 ||Horace Edgar Todd and Mary Alena Oster lived at 154 Scott Road, York, York, Ontario, CanadaG.10 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Kettering, Northants, Apr-Jun 1899, vol 3b 188.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, date & place.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt, Horace Edgar Todd, parents Arthur & Sarah Jane, St Andrews, Kettering, Northants., no 291, p 37.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S61] Passengers, arrival, Horace E Todd, age 7, Quebec. Dr Bernado's. SS Dominion from Liverpool.
- [S111] Canada Census, with Edward Shaw on farm. Ontarion, Victoria, dist 129.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, no 643459, Todd, Horace Ernest, 157th Btn, CEF.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, marriage; Horace Edgar Todd, 21, father Arthur, & mary Oster, 18, father George, mother Maryann Down.
- [S111] Canada Census, on farm.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", Canada, Voters list, Ontario, York South, 1957, p 2.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016