Ethel May Galton1
#185, (April 1882-July 1952)
|Birth*||APR 1882 ||Ethel May Galton was born in APR 1882 at Poole, Dorset, England.3 |
|Marriage*||DEC 1916 ||She married George Thomas Rayner in DEC 1916 at Woolwich, London, England.4 |
|Death*||JUL 1952 ||Ethel May Galton died in JUL 1952 at Poole, Dorset, aged 70.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived with Edward Thomas Galton and Sarah Ann Davis at 8 Fowlers Lane, Poole, Dorset, England, together with Harry Galton, Nellie Galton and Tom Galton.6 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||Ethel May Galton was employed as Cook for Mr & Mrs Barnes at Parkstone, Dorset, England.7 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||She lived at Heatherlands House, Mansfield Hill, Parkstone, Dorset, England.8 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1911 ||She lived at Warendale, Burdon Lane, Belmont, Cheam, Surrey, England.9 |
|Employment||30 MAR 1911 ||She was employed as General domestic servant.10 |
|Married Name|| ||Her married name was Rayner.4 |
|Residence||1934 ||She and George Thomas Rayner lived at 26 Beulah Road, Sutton, Surrey, England.11 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||Ethel May Galton and George Thomas Rayner lived at 28 Belmont Road, Poole, Dorset, England.12 |
- [S17] BMD indices, Poole, Dorset, Apr-Jun 1882, vol 5a 289.
- [S17] BMD indices, Poole, Dorset.
- [S17] BMD indices, Poole, Dorset, April-June 1882, 5a 289.
- [S17] BMD indices, Woolwich, London, Oct-Dec 1916, vol 1d 2207.
- [S17] BMD indices, Poole, Dorset, Jul-Sep 1952, vol 6a 411.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, cook for Richard H Barnes, and wife Cecilia, age 70 from Ceylon.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, Russell Household as servant, domestic.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, Russell family.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", Surrey Electoral Rolls, Sutton & Cheam, p 15.
- [S124] 1939 census, child hidden.
- [S17] BMD indices, Epsom, Surrey, Jan-Mar 1921, vol 2a 8.
- [S17] BMD indices, Epsom, Surrey, Oct-Dec 1922, vol 2a 16.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016