Eliza Jane Harrington1
#696, (June 1854-June 1921)
|Birth*||JUN 1854 ||Eliza Jane Harrington was born in JUN 1854 at Sible Hedingham, Essex, England.2 |
|Death*||JUN 1921 ||She died in JUN 1921 at Halstead, Essex, England.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||She lived with James Harrington and Frances Camp at Swan Street, Sible Hedingham, Essex, England, together with Mary Lois Harrington, Walter Franklin Harrington, Ann Harrington, John Harrington and Fanny Harrington.4 |
|(Witness) Marriage||2 MAR 1880 ||Eliza Jane Harrington witnessed the marriage of John Mulcock and Mary Lois Harrington on 2 MAR 1880 at St John's Church, Croydon, Surrey, England.5 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1881 ||Eliza Jane Harrington was employed as Nurse to Champion family.6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||She lived at 23 Belsize Park, Hampstead, London, England.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived with James Harrington at Sible Hedingham, Essex.7 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1891 ||The occupation of Eliza Jane Harrington was 'Needlewoman Shirt maker.7' |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||She lived at Sible Hedingham, Essex.8 |
|Employment||2 APR 1911 ||She was employed as Seamstress.9 |
|(Witness) Residence||3 APR 1911 ||She lived with Fanny Harrington and William George Theobald at 115 Braidwood Road, Catford, London, England, together with Frances Mary Theobald and Annie Ella Theobald.9 |
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, Beatrice Winder tree
Recorded on 1891 Cenus living at 142 Swan Street Sible Headingham working as a Shirt Neadle woman.
- [S17] BMD indices, Halstead, Essex, Apr-Jun 1854 vol 4a 297.
- [S17] BMD indices, Halstead, Essex,Apr-Jun 1921, vol 4a 697, age 65.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; John Mulcock, 24, father John; & Mary Lois Harrington, 27, father James, St John, Croydon, no 232, p 116.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, in household.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016