Caroline Dennis Booker1
#806, (March 1840-April 1927)
|Birth*||MAR 1840 ||Caroline Dennis Booker was born in MAR 1840 at Eynsford, Kent, EnglandG.3 |
|Baptism||26 APR 1840 ||She was baptized on 26 APR 1840 at St Martin of Tours Church, Eynsford, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||She lived with William Booker and Esther Lane at Eynsford Street, Eynsford, Kent, EnglandG, together with Esther Denis Booker, Emma Booker and Mary Booker.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||Caroline Dennis Booker lived with William Booker and Esther Lane at Eynsford, KentG, together with Eliza Ann Booker, Louisa Booker and Emma Booker.5 |
|Marriage*||OCT 1863 ||Caroline Dennis Booker married Edmund Nash in OCT 1863 at Eynsford, KentG.6 |
|Marriage*||MAR 1869 ||Caroline Dennis Booker married Frederick Goose in MAR 1869 at Eynsford, KentG.7 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||Caroline Dennis Booker and Frederick Goose lived at 4 Willow Terrace, Eynsford, Kent, EnglandG.8 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Caroline Dennis Booker lived at Eynsford, KentG.9 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||She lived at Eynsford, KentG.10 |
|Death*||APR 1927 ||She died in APR 1927 at Dartford, Kent, EnglandG, aged 87.11 |
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt; Caroline Dennis Booker, parents, William & Esther, Eynsford, Kent,.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, age 1 at census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Edmund nash & Caroline Nash, Dartford, Kent, Oct-Dec 1863, vol 2a 461.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Frederick Goose & Caroline Nash, Dartford, Kent, Jan-Mar 1869, vol 2a.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, widow, no surviving children, surname Goose.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 87, Dartford, Kent, Apr-Jun 1927, vol 2a 741.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016