#247, (1808-June 1881)
|Birth*||1808 ||Esther Lane was born in 1808 at Eynsford, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||3 JUL 1808 ||She was baptized on 3 JUL 1808 at St Martin of Tours Church, Eynsford, Kent, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||30 SEP 1833 ||She married William Booker on 30 SEP 1833 at St Mary's Church, Newington, Southwark, Surrey, EnglandG.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1841 ||Esther Lane and William Booker lived at Eynsford Street, Eynsford, Kent, EnglandG, together with Esther Denis Booker, Emma Booker, Caroline Dennis Booker and Mary Booker.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||Esther Lane and William Booker lived at Eynsford, KentG, together with Caroline Dennis Booker, Eliza Ann Booker, Louisa Booker and Emma Booker.5 |
|Residence||4 APR 1861 ||Esther Lane and William Booker lived at Plough Yard, Eynsford, Kent, EnglandG, together with Louisa Booker.6 |
|(Witness) Death||2 MAY 1866 ||Esther Lane witnessed the Death of Dinah Streatfield on 2 MAY 1866 at Farningham, Kent, EnglandG.7,8 |
|Name Variation|| ||Esther Lane was also known as Easter.9 |
|Residence||4 APR 1881 ||She and William Booker lived at 1 Clacks Court, Eynsford, Kent, EnglandG.9 |
|Death*||JUN 1881 ||Esther Lane died in JUN 1881 at Eynsford, KentG.10 |
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), bapt, Esther Lane, father James, mother Dinah; Eynsford; C131382.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt, Esther Lane, father James, mother Dinah; Eynsford, Kent; fhl 0992518/9 & C131382.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; William Booker & Esther Lane, St Mary, Newington, Southwark, no 448, p 150.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, has three railway workers as lodgers.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, death; age 88, Farningham, Kent. no. 488. infirmity of age.
- [S2] Book inscriptions, From George C Wansbury to a sister; dated 4 May 1866.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, KEN 0869/99/17.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 72, Dartford, Kent, Apr-Jun 1881 vol 2a 247.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, age 5 at census.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, age 4 at census.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, age 2 at census.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, age 1 at census.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, age 7 at census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016