#11454, (8 March 1823-25 July 1898)
|Birth*||8 MAR 1823 ||William Hamp was born on 8 MAR 1823 at Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||7 APR 1844 ||He married Mary Hazeldine on 7 APR 1844 at St Peter's Church, Raunds, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.3 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1851 ||The occupation of William Hamp was 'Shoemaker.4' |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||He and Mary Hazeldine lived at Raunds, Northamptonshire, EnglandG, together with Matthew Hamp, Lydia Hamp and Hyram Hamp.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||William Hamp and Mary Hazeldine lived at Raunds, NorthamptonshireG, together with Matthew Hamp, Lydia Hamp, Hyram Hamp, William Hamp and Ezra Timothy Hamp.5 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||William Hamp and Mary Hazeldine lived at Back Lane, Stanwick, Northamptonshire, EnglandG, together with Hyram Hamp, Ezra Timothy Hamp and Fred Hamp.6 |
|Death*||25 JUL 1898 ||William Hamp died on 25 JUL 1898 at Richmond, Cache, Utah, USAG, aged 75.1 |
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, Thrulines matches LS to various Hamp lines from John Hamp, 1747-1813. This is to ron hamp, @ 7cM on 2.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, place of birth.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; William Hamp, father Matthew, & Mary Hazeldine, father William, Raunds, Northants., no 107, p 54. 1844.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, age & place.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, age & place.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Thrapston, Northants., Jan-Mar 1856, vol 3b 180.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016