#11455, (28 February 1823-29 October 1901)
|Birth*||28 FEB 1823 ||Mary Hazeldine was born on 28 FEB 1823 at Raunds, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Marriage*||7 APR 1844 ||She married William Hamp, son of Matthew Hamp and Lydia Eyre, on 7 APR 1844 at St Peter's Church, Raunds, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||Mary Hazeldine and William Hamp lived at Raunds, NorthamptonshireG, together with Matthew Hamp, Lydia Hamp and Hyram Hamp.3 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||Mary Hazeldine and William Hamp lived at Raunds, NorthamptonshireG, together with Matthew Hamp, Lydia Hamp, Hyram Hamp, William Hamp and Ezra Timothy Hamp.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Mary Hazeldine and William Hamp lived at Back Lane, Stanwick, Northamptonshire, EnglandG, together with Hyram Hamp, Ezra Timothy Hamp and Fred Hamp.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||9 JUN 1900 ||Mary Hazeldine lived with Ezra Timothy Hamp and Sarah Curtis at Richmond, Cache, Utah, USAG, together with Charles Hamp, May ida Hamp, Julie Anne Hamp, John Thomas Hamp, Mary Emma Hamp, Joseph Fred Hamp and Alice J Hamp.6 |
|Death*||29 OCT 1901 ||Mary Hazeldine died on 29 OCT 1901 at Richmond, Cache, UtahG, aged 78.1 |
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, Thrulines matches LS to various Hamp lines from John Hamp, 1747-1813. This is to ron hamp, @ 7cM on 2.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; William Hamp, father Matthew, & Mary Hazeldine, father William, Raunds, Northants., no 107, p 54. 1844.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S43] US census, 1900.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, age & place.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016