Ezra Timothy Hamp1
#11460, (1 February 1856-1 December 1922)
|Birth*||1 FEB 1856 ||Ezra Timothy Hamp was born on 1 FEB 1856 at Raunds, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Name Variation||1860 ||He was also known as Ezra Thomas Hamp.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||He lived with William Hamp and Mary Hazeldine at Raunds, NorthamptonshireG, together with Matthew Hamp, Lydia Hamp, Hyram Hamp and William Hamp.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Ezra Timothy Hamp lived with William Hamp and Mary Hazeldine at Back Lane, Stanwick, Northamptonshire, EnglandG, together with Hyram Hamp and Fred Hamp.5 |
|Marriage*||13 AUG 1876 ||Ezra Timothy Hamp married Sarah Curtis on 13 AUG 1876 at St Laurence's Church, Stanwick, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.6,7 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||Ezra Timothy Hamp and Sarah Curtis lived at Stanwick, Northamptonshire, EnglandG, together with Charles Hamp and Elizabeth Hamp.8 |
|Immigration*||12 SEP 1882 ||Ezra Timothy Hamp and Sarah Curtis immigrated on 12 SEP 1882 to New York, New York, USAG.9 |
|Occupation*||9 JUN 1900 ||The occupation of Ezra Timothy Hamp was 'Mason.10' |
|Residence||9 JUN 1900 ||He and Sarah Curtis lived at Richmond, Cache, Utah, USAG, together with Mary Hazeldine, Charles Hamp, May ida Hamp, Julie Anne Hamp, John Thomas Hamp, Mary Emma Hamp, Joseph Fred Hamp and Alice J Hamp.10 |
|Residence||22 APR 1910 ||Ezra Timothy Hamp and Sarah Curtis lived at Richmond, Cache, UtahG, together with John Thomas Hamp, Mary Emma Hamp, Joseph Fred Hamp and Eliza William Hamp.11 |
|Death*||1 DEC 1922 ||Ezra Timothy Hamp died on 1 DEC 1922 at General Hospital, Pocatello, Bannock, Idaho, USAG, aged 66.3 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Thrapston, Northants., Jan-Mar 1856, vol 3b 180.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, age & place.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, Death certificate, Idaho, file 56, no. 3979.; Ezra Thomas Hamp, parents William Hamp & Mary Hazeldine, General Hospital, Pocatello, Bannock.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Ezra Hamp & Sarah Curtis, Thrapston, Northants, Jul-Sep 1876, vol 3b 297.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Ezra Hamps, under, father William, & Sarah Curtis, full, father Joseph, Stanwick, Northants., no 180, p 90.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, with parents-in-law.
- [S61] Passengers, arrival at New York from Liverpool.
- [S43] US census, 1900.
- [S47] US census, 1910.
- [S43] US census, 1900, State & date.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016