#11526, (1884-21 May 1914)
|Birth*||1884 ||Florence Washbourne was born in 1884 at Wrexham, Denbighshire, WalesG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived with Charles Washbourne and Miriam Gough at 3 Gothic Cottages, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, EnglandG, together with Charles Washbourne, William Robert Washbourne, Eva Washbourne, Gwendoline Jane Washbourne and Edith Lilian Washbourne.2 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||Florence Washbourne lived at Elms Court, Prestbury, Gloucestershire, EnglandG.3 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1905 ||She married Charles Henry John Clayton in JUN 1905 at Newport, Monmouthshire, WalesG.4 |
|Immigration*||24 APR 1906 ||Florence Washbourne and Charles Henry John Clayton immigrated on 24 APR 1906 to Halifax, Nova Scotia, CanadaG.5 |
|Residence*||1911 ||Florence Washbourne and Charles Henry John Clayton lived at 1286 Hornby Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, CanadaG, together with Arthur Charles Clayton.6 |
|Death*||21 MAY 1914 ||Florence Washbourne died on 21 MAY 1914 at Vancouver, British Columbia, CanadaG.7 |
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & place.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, servant, Garbett family.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Florence Washbourne & Charles Henry J Clayton, Newport, Mon., Apr-Jun 1905, vol 11a 429.
- [S61] Passengers, arrival, 'Pretorian', from Liverpool to Halifax, destination Winnipeg, Manitoba.
- [S111] Canada Census, Census, 1911.
- [S83] Unknown author, B.M.D. other records, death, age 29, Florence Clayton, South Vancouver; BC Death Index, no 1914-09-141412, 13101, GSU 1927129.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016