Arthur Charles Clayton1
#12879, (22 November 1907-25 January 1936)
|Birth*||22 NOV 1907 ||Arthur Charles Clayton was born on 22 NOV 1907 at Vancouver, British Columbia, CanadaG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||1911 ||He lived with Charles Henry John Clayton and Florence Washbourne at 1286 Hornby Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, CanadaG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||15 JAN 1920 ||Arthur Charles Clayton lived with Charles Henry John Clayton at 108 1/2N Westlake Street, Seattle, King, Washington, USAG.2 |
|Naturalization*||20 AUG 1924 ||Arthur Charles Clayton was naturalized on 20 AUG 1924 at Seattle, King, Washington, USAG.3 |
|Marriage*||4 MAY 1928 ||He married Anna C Pearson on 4 MAY 1928 at Rectory of Sacred Heart church, Seattle, King, Washington, USAG.4 |
|Employment*||5 APR 1930 ||Arthur Charles Clayton was employed as Radio Operator, radio station.5 |
|Residence*||5 APR 1930 ||He and Anna C Pearson lived at 210F, South 7th Avenue, Yakima, Yakima, Washington, USAG.5 |
|Death*||25 JAN 1936 ||Arthur Charles Clayton died on 25 JAN 1936 at Seattle, King, WashingtonG, aged 28.6 |
- [S111] Canada Census, Census, 1911.
- [S41] US census, 1920, with wife Celine.
- [S59] USPRI, Declaration of Intention, Naturalisation no 27141, District Court of Western District of Washington State.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, marriage; Arthur C Clayton & Anna C Pearson, Rectory of Sacred heart, Seattle, WA cert A 4688 108466 566.
- [S42] US census, 1930.
- [S102] Washington State Records, death, Arthur Clayton, Seattle, WA, parents Charles Clayton & Florence Washburn, spouse Anna Clayton, id 363, fhl 2023359.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016