Charles Henry John Clayton1
#12878, (17 November 1880-10 May 1965)
|Birth*||17 NOV 1880 ||Charles Henry John Clayton was born on 17 NOV 1880 at Hereford, Herefordshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1905 ||He married Florence Washbourne, daughter of Charles Washbourne and Miriam Gough, in JUN 1905 at Newport, Monmouthshire, WalesG.1 |
|Occupation*||24 APR 1906 ||The occupation of Charles Henry John Clayton was 'Mason.3' |
|Immigration*||24 APR 1906 ||He and Florence Washbourne immigrated on 24 APR 1906 to Halifax, Nova Scotia, CanadaG.3 |
|Residence*||1911 ||Charles Henry John Clayton and Florence Washbourne lived at 1286 Hornby Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, CanadaG, together with Arthur Charles Clayton.4 |
|Residence*||15 JAN 1920 ||Charles Henry John Clayton lived at 108 1/2N Westlake Street, Seattle, King, Washington, USAG, together with Arthur Charles Clayton.5 |
|Residence||5 APR 1930 ||Charles Henry John Clayton lived at Country Club Road, Port Blakely, Kitsap, Washington, USAG.6 |
|Occupation||5 APR 1930 ||The occupation of Charles Henry John Clayton was 'Dairying.7' |
|Death*||10 MAY 1965 ||He died on 10 MAY 1965 at Seattle, King, Washington, USAG, aged 84.8 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Florence Washbourne & Charles Henry J Clayton, Newport, Mon., Apr-Jun 1905, vol 11a 429.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Hereford, Jan-Mar 1881, vol 6a 510.
- [S61] Passengers, arrival, 'Pretorian', from Liverpool to Halifax, destination Winnipeg, Manitoba.
- [S111] Canada Census, Census, 1911.
- [S41] US census, 1920, with wife Celine.
- [S98] US Census 1940, with second wife Celine & 2 children.
- [S98] US Census 1940.
- [S102] Washington State Records, death, Charles H Clayton, Seattle, WA, cert 009693.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016