#11716, (November 1792-)
|Birth*||NOV 1792 ||Mary Ince was born in NOV 1792 at Totternhoe, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||23 DEC 1792 ||She was baptized on 23 DEC 1792 at St Giiles' Church, Totternhoe, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||15 APR 1811 ||She married Joseph Bird, son of Joseph Bird and Ann Stanbridge, on 15 APR 1811 at Totternhoe, BedfordshireG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||Mary Ince lived with William Pearson and Mary Ann Bird at Moor End, Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, EnglandG, together with Wood Pearson, Philip Pearson, Mary Pearson and Christopher Pearson.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Mary Ince lived with William Pearson and Mary Ann Bird at Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG, together with William Pearson.4 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marrigae; Joseph Bird & Mary Ince, Tottenhoe, Beds., fhl 1279187.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., Mary Ince, parents Richard & Ann, Totternhoe, Beds., fhl 1279187.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S126] Unknown author, Books and pamphlets of genealogical interest, Extracted from 'The Roots & Branches of a Pells Family' by Norman Arthur Pells, chapt. 8, The Pearsons of Bedfordshire. 1996.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016