#11723, (15 September 1846-)
|Birth*||15 SEP 1846 ||Philip Pearson was born on 15 SEP 1846 at Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Baptism||20 DEC 1846 ||He was baptized on 20 DEC 1846 at Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||He lived with William Pearson and Mary Ann Bird at Moor End, Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, EnglandG, together with Mary Ince, Wood Pearson, Mary Pearson and Christopher Pearson.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||Philip Pearson lived with Mary Pratt at Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, EnglandG, together with William Pearson, Mary Ann Bird, Mary Pearson, Samuel Pearson and William Pearson.4 |
|Marriage*||1 MAR 1874 ||Philip Pearson married Sarah Jane Drabwell on 1 MAR 1874 at St Lukes Church, Holborn, London, EnglandG.5 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1881 ||Philip Pearson was employed as Bricklayer.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||He and Sarah Jane Drabwell lived at 91 Armagh Street, Bow, London, EnglandG, together with Philip Pearson and William Pearson.6 |
|Employment||30 MAR 1891 ||Philip Pearson was employed as Bricklayer.6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He and Sarah Jane Drabwell lived at 4 Radnor Street, St Like, London, EnglandG, together with Philip Pearson, Mary Ann Eleanor Pearson, Henry Pearson and Samuel Pearson.6 |
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, age & place.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, birth & bapt., Philip Pearson, parents William & Mary Ann, Edlesbrough, Bucks., fhl 1042380.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Philip Pearson 25, father William, & Sarah Jane Drabwell, 20, father Henry, St Luke, St Luke, Middlesex, no 302, p 151; & Holborn, Jan-Mar 1874, Vol 1b 763.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016