Robert William Ogilvie1
#11896, (October 1879-17 January 1922)
|Birth*||OCT 1879 ||Robert William Ogilvie was born in OCT 1879 at Barnwell, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived with Robert John Ogilvie and Harriet Caroline Bettles at Grocer's Shop, 49 Main Street, Barnwell, Northamptonshire, EnglandG, together with Jessie Mary Ogilvie, Agnes Amelia Ogilvie and Emily Frances Ogilvie.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Robert William Ogilvie lived with Robert John Ogilvie and Harriet Caroline Bettles at Barnwell, NorthamptonshireG, together with Agnes Amelia Ogilvie, Emily Frances Ogilvie and Margaret Alexandra Ogilvie.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||Robert William Ogilvie lived at 33 High Street, Bedford, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.4 |
|Marriage*||16 JAN 1909 ||He married Amy Brooks on 16 JAN 1909 at St Matthew's Church, Bayswater, London, EnglandG.5,6 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Robert William Ogilvie was employed as Grocer's Assistant.7 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He and Amy Brooks lived at 7 Portland Road, Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire, EnglandG, together with John Alexander Ogilvie.7 |
|Milit-Beg*||3 DEC 1915 ||Robert William Ogilvie began military service on 3 DEC 1915 at Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire, EnglandG.8 |
|Milit-End*||24 JAN 1919 ||He ended military service on 24 JAN 1919 at Purfleet, London, EnglandG.9 |
|Residence*||DEC 1921 ||He and Amy Brooks lived at Bishops Stortford, HertfordshireG.10 |
|Death*||17 JAN 1922 ||Robert William Ogilvie died on 17 JAN 1922 at The National Hospital, Bloomsbury, London, EnglandG, aged 42.11,10 |
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Oundle, Northants., Oct-Dec 1879, vol 3b 205.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, lodger.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Robert William Ogilvie, 29, fahter Robert John, & Amy Brooks, 27, father George William (dec), St Matthew, Bayswater, no 40, p 20.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Robert William Ogilvie & Amy Brooks, Paddington, London, Jan-Mar 1909, vol 1a 2.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S77] British Army records, No 257384, Ogilvie, Robert Willam, RASC. Army Short Service Attestation.
- [S77] British Army records, No 257384, Ogilvie, Robert William, Pte., RASC. Army Short Service Attestation.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, probate to widow.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 42, Holborn, London, Jan-Mar 1922, vol 1b 908.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016