#11898, (16 November 1881-24 March 1964)
|Birth*||16 NOV 1881 ||Amy Brooks was born on 16 NOV 1881 at Maldon, Essex, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||16 JAN 1909 ||She married Robert William Ogilvie, son of Robert John Ogilvie and Harriet Caroline Bettles, on 16 JAN 1909 at St Matthew's Church, Bayswater, London, EnglandG.1,3 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Amy Brooks and Robert William Ogilvie lived at 7 Portland Road, Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire, EnglandG, together with John Alexander Ogilvie.4 |
|Residence*||DEC 1921 ||Amy Brooks and Robert William Ogilvie lived at Bishop's Stortford, HertfordshireG.5 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||Amy Brooks lived at 72 Stansted Road, Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire, EnglandG.6 |
|Employment*||29 SEP 1939 ||She was employed as Ledger Keeper & Secretary.6 |
|Death*||24 MAR 1964 ||She died on 24 MAR 1964 at Kingston Hospital, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey, EnglandG, aged 82.7 |
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Robert William Ogilvie, 29, fahter Robert John, & Amy Brooks, 27, father George William (dec), St Matthew, Bayswater, no 40, p 20.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Maldon, Essex, Oct-Dec 1881, vol 4a 386.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Robert William Ogilvie & Amy Brooks, Paddington, London, Jan-Mar 1909, vol 1a 2.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, probate to widow.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, probate to son.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016