#11916, (21 March 1882-)
|Birth*||21 MAR 1882 ||George Marriott was born on 21 MAR 1882 at Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, EnglandG.2 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||He was employed as Footman.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived at Barnwell, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.4 |
|Marriage*||JUL 1907 ||He married Emily Frances Ogilvie, daughter of Robert John Ogilvie and Harriet Caroline Bettles, in JUL 1907 at Barnwell, NorthamptonshireG.1 |
|Employment||2 APR 1911 ||George Marriott was employed as Shoe Operative, edge trimmer.5 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Emily Frances Ogilvie lived at 15 Cedar Road, Northampton, Northamptonshire, EnglandG, together with Spencer George Marriott.5 |
|Employment||29 SEP 1939 ||George Marriott was employed as Sports Groundsman.6 |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||He and Emily Frances Ogilvie lived at 'Barnwell', Horns Cross, Battle, Sussex, EnglandG.6 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; George Marriott & Emily F Ogilvie, Oundle, northants., Jul-Sep 1907, vol 3b 451.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Melton Mowbray, Leics., Apr-Jun 1882, vol 7a 308.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, servant, Wickham household.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, servant, Wickham household..
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., Spencer George Marriott, parents, George & Emily Frances, St Matthew, Northampton, no 971, p 122.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 77, Hastings & Rother, Sussex, vol 18 715.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016