Charles Henry Scotney1
#11938, (26 December 1879-April 1956)
|Birth*||26 DEC 1879 ||Charles Henry Scotney was born on 26 DEC 1879 at Deene, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived with John Scotney and Eliza Bettles at Main Street, Deene, Northamptonshire, EnglandG, together with Eliza Emma Bettles, Henrietta Scotney and John William Scotney.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Charles Henry Scotney lived with John Scotney and Eliza Bettles at Sculthorpe's Lodge, Deene, Northamptonshire, EnglandG, together with Henrietta Scotney, John William Scotney, Elizabeth Ann Scotney, Ethel Scotney, Ann Scotney, Harriett Emma Scotney and Horace Scotney.3 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||Charles Henry Scotney was employed as Gardener, domestic.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived at 6 West End Terrace, Leeds, Yorkshire, EnglandG.5 |
|Marriage*||JAN 1906 ||He married Fanny Bayley in JAN 1906 at Congleton, Cheshire, EnglandG.6 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Charles Henry Scotney and Fanny Bayley lived at Toll Gate, Town End, Cheadle, Staffordshire, EnglandG, together with John William Scotney and Charles Henry Scotney.7 |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||Charles Henry Scotney and Fanny Bayley lived at 85 Stocks Lane, Rainhill, Lancashire, EnglandG.8 |
|Death*||APR 1956 ||Charles Henry Scotney died in APR 1956 at 14 Stoney Lane, Rainhill, Lancashire, EnglandG, aged 76.9,10 |
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Oundle, Northants., Jan-Mar 1880, vol 3b 213.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, boarder.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Fanny Bayley & Charles Henry Scotney, Coleton, Cheshire, Jan-Mar 1906, vol 8a 438.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S48] Parish Register, burial, Charles Henry Scotney, age 76, Rainhill, no 200, p 25.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 76, Prescot, Lancs., Apr-Jun 1956, vol 10f 209.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016