#11943, (October 1890-22 June 1917)
|Birth*||OCT 1890 ||Horace Scotney was born in OCT 1890 at Deene, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived with John Scotney and Eliza Bettles at Sculthorpe's Lodge, Deene, Northamptonshire, EnglandG, together with Henrietta Scotney, John William Scotney, Charles Henry Scotney, Elizabeth Ann Scotney, Ethel Scotney, Ann Scotney and Harriett Emma Scotney.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Horace Scotney lived with John Scotney and Eliza Bettles at The Square, Deene, Northamptonshire, EnglandG, together with Harriett Emma Scotney and Florence Scotney.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Horace Scotney lived with John Scotney and Eliza Bettles at Deene, NorthamptonshireG, together with Florence Scotney.4 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Horace Scotney was employed as gardener, domestic servant.4 |
|Death*||22 JUN 1917 ||He died on 22 JUN 1917 at Nord Pas de Calais, FranceG, aged 26.5 |
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Oundle, Northants., Oct-Dec 1890, vol 3b 195.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S77] British Army records, 21321, Scotney, Horace, A/Bombardier, 59th Bde, RFA/RHA, died of wounds.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016