#11940, (October 1884-17 August 1950)
|Birth*||OCT 1884 ||Ethel Scotney was born in OCT 1884 at Deene, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived with John Scotney and Eliza Bettles at Sculthorpe's Lodge, Deene, Northamptonshire, EnglandG, together with Henrietta Scotney, John William Scotney, Charles Henry Scotney, Elizabeth Ann Scotney, Ann Scotney, Harriett Emma Scotney and Horace Scotney.1 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Ethel Scotney lived at Uppingham, RutlandG.3 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||She was employed as Parlourmaid.4 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||She lived at Pilsgate House, Stamford, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.4 |
|Death*||17 AUG 1950 ||She died on 17 AUG 1950 at Deene, NorthamptonshireG, aged 65.5 |
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Oundle, Northants., Oct-Dec 1884, vol 3b 219.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, servant. Bagshawe household.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, servant, Fowke househld.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 65, Oundle, Northants., Jul-Sep 1950, vol 3b 501.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016