Amelia Catherine Kreamer1
#13351, (22 February 1876-January 1957)
|Birth*||22 FEB 1876 ||Amelia Catherine Kreamer was born on 22 FEB 1876 at Wapping, London, EnglandG.1 |
|Marriage*||25 DEC 1897 ||She married Thomas Henry Boddington, son of Richard Boddington and Emily Davis, on 25 DEC 1897 at St Peter's Church, London Docks, Tower Hamlets, London, EnglandG.1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||Amelia Catherine Kreamer and Thomas Henry Boddington lived at 36 Arundel Street, Bethnal Green, London, EnglandG, together with Thomas George Boddington.2 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Amelia Catherine Kreamer and Thomas Henry Boddington lived at 32 Angles Street, Bethnal Green, London, EnglandG, together with Thomas George Boddington, Amelia Maria Boddington, Ellen Boddington and Henry Boddington.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||Amelia Catherine Kreamer lived with Victor Charles Barney and Amelia Maria Boddington at 33 White Barn Lane, Dagenham, Essex, EnglandG, together with Victor Charles Barney and George Thomas Barney.4 |
|Death*||JAN 1957 ||Amelia Catherine Kreamer died in JAN 1957 at Bethnal Green, London, EnglandG, aged 80.5 |
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Thomas Henry Boddington, 31, father Richard, & Amelia Catherine Kreamer, 22, father Alfred, St Peters, London Docks, no 319, p 160.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 83, Stepney, London, Jan-Mar 1957, vol 5d 627.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bethnal Green, London, Jul-Sep 1912.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016