#13581, (27 January 1870-4 October 1940)
|Birth*||27 JAN 1870 ||Samuel Circuit was born on 27 JAN 1870 at Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||27 AUG 1893 ||He married Emily Janes, daughter of James Janes and Caroline Snoxell, on 27 AUG 1893 at St Mary's Church, Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||Samuel Circuit was employed as Bricklayers labourer.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||He and Emily Janes lived at 102 Roundwood Road, Willesden, Middlesex, EnglandG, together with Kate Circuit, Nellie Circuit, Elizabeth Emily Circuit and Sydney James Circuit.3 |
|Employment||2 APR 1911 ||Samuel Circuit was employed as Builder's labourer.4 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He and Emily Janes lived at 13 Souldern Street, Watford, Hertfordshire, EnglandG, together with Nellie Circuit, Elizabeth Emily Circuit, Sydney James Circuit, Samuel Joseph Circuit, Robert George Circuit and Arthur William Circuit.4 |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||Samuel Circuit and Emily Janes lived at Watford, HertfordshireG, together with Elizabeth Emily Circuit and William J Battams.5 |
|Death*||4 OCT 1940 ||Samuel Circuit died on 4 OCT 1940 at Watford, HertfordshireG, aged 70.6,7 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Emily Janes & Samuel Circuit, Edlesborough, Bucks., fhl 1967013.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Leighton Buzzard, Beds., Jan-Mar 1870, vol 3b 446.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S124] 1939 register, 1 blanked line.
- [S108] Unknown author, UK WW11 Civilian Deaths, death, age 70, Watford Municipal Borough, p 537, no reason cited.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, probate to Sydney James Circuit.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016