Sarah Jane Drabwell1
|Birth*||1850 ||Sarah Jane Drabwell was born in 1850 at Hoxton, London, EnglandG.1 |
|Marriage*||1 MAR 1874 ||She married Philip Pearson, son of William Pearson and Mary Ann Bird, on 1 MAR 1874 at St Lukes Church, Holborn, London, EnglandG.2 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||Sarah Jane Drabwell and Philip Pearson lived at 91 Armagh Street, Bow, London, EnglandG, together with Philip Pearson and William Pearson.3 |
|Death*||1882 ||Sarah Jane Drabwell died in 1882 at Bow, London, EnglandG.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||She and Philip Pearson lived at 4 Radnor Street, St Like, London, EnglandG, together with Philip Pearson, Mary Ann Eleanor Pearson, Henry Pearson and Samuel Pearson.3 |
|Death||MAR 1909 ||Sarah Jane Drabwell died in MAR 1909 at Islington, London, EnglandG.5 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Philip Pearson & Sarah Jane Drabwell, Holborn, London, Jan-Mar 1874, Vol 1b 763.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Philip Pearson 25, father William, & Sarah Jane Drabwell, 20, father Henry, St Luke, St Luke, Middlesex, no 302, p 151; & Holborn, Jan-Mar 1874, Vol 1b 763.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 54, Islington, London, Jan-Mar 1909, vol 1b 213.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016