#13764, (1876-October 1965)
|Birth*||1876 ||Philip Pearson was born in 1876 at Bow, London, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived with Philip Pearson and Sarah Jane Drabwell at 91 Armagh Street, Bow, London, EnglandG, together with William Pearson.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Philip Pearson lived with Philip Pearson and Sarah Jane Drabwell at 4 Radnor Street, St Like, London, EnglandG, together with Mary Ann Eleanor Pearson, Henry Pearson and Samuel Pearson.1 |
|Marriage*||OCT 1910 ||Philip Pearson married Rose Louise Dickens in OCT 1910 at Hoxton, London, EnglandG.2 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Philip Pearson was employed as Map mounter.3 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Rose Louise Dickens lived at 33 Crawley Road, Hackney, London, EnglandG.3 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||Philip Pearson lived at Ilford, Essex, EnglandG.4 |
|Death*||OCT 1965 ||He died in OCT 1965 at Redbridge, London, EnglandG.5 |
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Philip Pearson & Rose L Dickens, Hackney, London, Oct-Dec 1910, vol 1b 969.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S124] 1939 register, Incapacitated, widower.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 88, Redbridge, London, Oct 1965, vol 5d 625.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016