Mary Ann Redmond1
#13940, (16 July 1857-23 May 1936)
|Birth*||16 JUL 1857 ||Mary Ann Redmond was born on 16 JUL 1857 at Poole, Dorset, EnglandG.2,3 |
|(Witness) Residence||MAR 1861 ||She lived with Elizabeth Wills at Taylors Building, Poole, Dorset, EnglandG.4 |
|Baptism||9 JUL 1862 ||Mary Ann Redmond was baptized on 9 JUL 1862 at St James' Church, Poole, Dorset, EnglandG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||She lived with Samuel Redmond and Elizabeth Wills at Skinner Street, Poole, Dorset, EnglandG, together with Henry Samuel Redmond.1 |
|Marriage*||OCT 1878 ||Mary Ann Redmond married Tom Hart in OCT 1878 at Poole, DorsetG.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||Mary Ann Redmond and Tom Hart lived at 'Shipwrights Arms', Hamside, Poole, Dorset, EnglandG, together with Lily Louisa Hart.6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Mary Ann Redmond and Tom Hart lived at Hamside, Poole, DorsetG, together with Lily Louisa Hart, Thomas Ware Hart, Samuel Redmond Hart and Louisa Mary Hart.7 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Mary Ann Redmond and Tom Hart lived at 2 Elmwoood Vills, Parkstone Road, Longfleet, Poole, Dorset, EnglandG, together with Lily Louisa Hart, Samuel Redmond Hart and Louisa Mary Hart.8 |
|Occupation*||2 APR 1911 ||The occupation of Mary Ann Redmond was 'Hotel Proprietress.9' |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||She lived at 'Pembroke Arms', West Hill Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, EnglandG, together with Samuel Redmond Hart, Thomas Ware Hart and Louisa Mary Hart.9 |
|Death*||23 MAY 1936 ||Mary Ann Redmond died on 23 MAY 1936 at 37 St Leonards Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, EnglandG, aged 78.10,11 |
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Poole, Dorset, Jul-Sep 1857, vol 5a 277.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, birth & bapt., Mary Ann Redman, parents Samuel & Elizabeth, St James, Poole, fhl 1239222.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, husband at sea.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, Tom Hart & Mary Ann Redmond, Poole, dorset, Oct-Dec 1878, vol 5a 621.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 78, Bournemouth, Hants., Apr-Jun 1936, vol 2b 947.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, probate to son & 2 others.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016