Lily Louisa Hart1
#13945, (June 1880-18 October 1960)
|Birth*||JUN 1880 ||Lily Louisa Hart was born in JUN 1880 at Poole, Dorset, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||She lived with Tom Hart and Mary Ann Redmond at 'Shipwrights Arms', Hamside, Poole, Dorset, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Lily Louisa Hart lived with Tom Hart and Mary Ann Redmond at Hamside, Poole, DorsetG, together with Thomas Ware Hart, Samuel Redmond Hart and Louisa Mary Hart.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Lily Louisa Hart lived with Tom Hart and Mary Ann Redmond at 2 Elmwoood Vills, Parkstone Road, Longfleet, Poole, Dorset, EnglandG, together with Samuel Redmond Hart and Louisa Mary Hart.4 |
|Marriage*||OCT 1902 ||Lily Louisa Hart married William Wallace Anderson in OCT 1902 at Christchurch, Hampshire, EnglandG.5 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Lily Louisa Hart and William Wallace Anderson lived at 5 Orcheston Road, Bournemouth, Hampshire, EnglandG, together with Edna Lilian Anderson, Cyril William Anderson, Ronald Wallace Anderson and Thomas James Anderson.6 |
|Emigration*||11 AUG 1929 ||Lily Louisa Hart emigrated on 11 AUG 1929 from Southampton, Hampshire, EnglandG.7 |
|Residence*||1 JUN 1930 ||She lived at 61 81st Street, Queens, New York, New York, USAG, together with Edna Lilian Anderson, Cyril William Anderson, Ronald Wallace Anderson, Thomas James Anderson and William Garfield Anderson.8 |
|Residence||9 APR 1940 ||Lily Louisa Hart lived at 82nd Street, Queens, New York, New York, USAG, together with Ronald Wallace Anderson.9 |
|Death*||18 OCT 1960 ||Lily Louisa Hart died on 18 OCT 1960 at 35-53 82nd Street, Jackson Heights, Queens, New York, New York, USAG, aged 80.10,11 |
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Poole, Dorset, Jul-Sep 1880, vol 5a 289.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Lily Louisa Hart & William Wallace Anderson, Christchurch, Hants., Oct-Dec 1902, vol 2b 1606.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S61] Passengers, Arriving passengers at New York on 'Caronia' from southampton, permaanent move.
- [S42] US census, 1930.
- [S98] US Census 1940.
- [S59] USPRI, death, Lily Anderson, age 80, Queens, NY, NY, cert 120000.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place; UK probate list for Thomas James Anderson.
- [S77] British Army records, No 56421, William Wallace Anderson, Wilts. Regt. list of children.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016