Thomas Ware Hart1
#13946, (16 May 1883-6 December 1944)
|Birth*||16 MAY 1883 ||Thomas Ware Hart was born on 16 MAY 1883 at Poole, Dorset, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived with Tom Hart and Mary Ann Redmond at 'Shipwrights Arms', Hamside, Poole, Dorset, EnglandG, together with Lily Louisa Hart, Samuel Redmond Hart and Louisa Mary Hart.1 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||Thomas Ware Hart was employed as Public service clerk.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived at 29 Baker Street, Clerkenwell, London, EnglandG.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He lived with Mary Ann Redmond at 'Pembroke Arms', West Hill Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, EnglandG, together with Samuel Redmond Hart and Louisa Mary Hart.5 |
|Marriage*||OCT 1914 ||Thomas Ware Hart married Alice Emily Habgood in OCT 1914 at Bournemouth, Hampshire, IrelandG.6 |
|Occupation*||29 SEP 1939 ||The occupation of Thomas Ware Hart was 'Licensed Victualler.7' |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||He and Alice Emily Habgood lived at Iford Bridge Hotel, Bournemouth, Hampshire, EnglandG.8 |
|Death*||6 DEC 1944 ||Thomas Ware Hart died on 6 DEC 1944 at 4 Soberton Road, Bournemouth, Hampshire, EnglandG, aged 61.9,10 |
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Poole, Dorset, Apr-Jun 1883, vol 5a 197.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, visiting Strickland family, cousin.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Christchurch, Hants., Oct-Dec 1914, vol 2b 1574.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S124] 1939 register, 1 blanked line.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 62, Bournemouth, Hants., Oct-Dec 1942, vol 2b 924.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, probate to widow.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Christchurch, Hants., Apr-Jun 1916, vol 2b 1256, mother Habgood.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Christchurch, Hants., Jul-Sep 1921, vol 2b 1202, mother Habgood.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016