#2189, (12 January 1868-December 1947)
|Birth*||12 JAN 1868 ||Elizabeth Jefferies was born on 12 JAN 1868 at Islington, Middlesex, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||She lived with George Jefferies and Elizabeth Summerfield at 16, Bemerton Street, Islington, Middlesex, EnglandG, together with Alfred Charles Jefferies.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||4 APR 1881 ||Elizabeth Jefferies lived with George Jefferies and Mary Ann Flood at Queen Street, Castle Hedingham, Essex, EnglandG.4 |
|Name Variation||1891 ||Elizabeth Jefferies was also known as Lilian Jefferies.5 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1891 ||She was employed as Barmaid.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived at 52 Camberwell Road, Clerkenwell, London, EnglandG.5 |
|Marriage*||28 MAR 1892 ||She married Charles Martin on 28 MAR 1892 at All Saints, Battle Bridge, Islington, Middlesex, EnglandG.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||Elizabeth Jefferies and Charles Martin lived at 5 Sussex Road, Islington, London, EnglandG, together with Olive May Jefferies.7 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Elizabeth Jefferies and Charles Martin lived at 22 Acacia Road, Wood Green, Middlesex, EnglandG.8 |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||Elizabeth Jefferies lived at 77 Thorpedale Road, Islington, Middlesex, EnglandG.9 |
|Death*||DEC 1947 ||She died in DEC 1947 at Wood Green, Middlesex, EnglandG, aged 79.10 |
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, birthplace on census, age 3.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Rochford, Essex, Jan-Mar 1868, vol 4a 205.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, .
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, in Martin household, barmaid.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Lillian Jefferies, age 22, father George (dec.), & Charles Martin, age 28, father George. All Saints, Battle Bridge. no 426, p 213.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, note that the child is not their daughter.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, with family; Bertha E, 17; Florence M, 15; Charles E, 13; Frederick E, 7; Violet A, 5; Leonard AW, 2.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, with George A & Ethel D Street.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 79, Wood Green, Middlesex, Dec 1947, vol 5f 368.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016