#2193, (June 1863-October 1937)
|Birth*||JUN 1863 ||Charles Martin was born in JUN 1863 at St Pancras, Middlesex, EnglandG.1 |
|Marriage*||28 MAR 1892 ||He married Elizabeth Jefferies, daughter of George Jefferies and Elizabeth Summerfield, on 28 MAR 1892 at All Saints, Battle Bridge, Islington, Middlesex, EnglandG.2 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||Charles Martin and Elizabeth Jefferies lived at 5 Sussex Road, Islington, London, EnglandG, together with Olive May Jefferies.3 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Charles Martin and Elizabeth Jefferies lived at 22 Acacia Road, Wood Green, Middlesex, EnglandG.4 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Charles Martin was employed as Furniture Worker.5 |
|Death*||OCT 1937 ||He died in OCT 1937 at Islington, London, EnglandG, aged 74.6 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Hendon, Middlesex, Apr-Jun 1863, vol 3a 84.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Lillian Jefferies, age 22, father George (dec.), & Charles Martin, age 28, father George. All Saints, Battle Bridge. no 426, p 213.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, note that the child is not their daughter.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, with family; Bertha E, 17; Florence M, 15; Charles E, 13; Frederick E, 7; Violet A, 5; Leonard AW, 2.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 74, Islington, London, Oct-Dec 1937, vol 1b 295.
- [S2] Book inscriptions, adopted by her mother's sister & husband, docs refer to Martin.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016